A Dater's Life

Friday, April 25, 2008

Male time versus female time

It's been a couple of weeks since Mr. Nice and I have gotten together. He went out of town for five days last week, and last weekend said he was pretty swamped with work and didn't think he'd be able to get together over the weekend. He asked if I could get together earlier this week, but I was busy. So we made a plan for tonight.

Well, not to get all Mars and Venus on you, but in typical female form, I've been freaking out for much of the week. Thoughts swim through my head: Has me met someone else? Is he pulling away? Is he getting ready to dump me? Is he questioning where this is going?

We just chatted on the phone, to set a plan for the night. The conversation goes as follows:

Him: It feels like it's been awhile since we've met up.
Me: Yeah, I think it's been two weeks.
Him: It has?
Me: Yeah, remember you went out of town and then we didn't get together this past weekend.
Him: Oh yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home