A Dater's Life

Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Official

On-line dating men are strange.

One guy hotlisted me about three weeks ago, so I winked at him; he keeps viewing me and viewing me, but he never responds to my "wink" (how do I hate the "wink"? Let me count the ways).

Another guy viewed me a couple of weeks ago. I really liked his profile so I sent him an e-mail. Again, he keeps viewing me and viewing me and viewing me (er, hello men....I can tell every single time you "view" me, so if you're gonna do it obsessively, set your viewing profile to "private") and yet never responds to my e-mail.

On-line dating: why must you mock me so?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger machiruda said...

That's why I don't think I'd like the more traditional-type dating sites. I don't know, it all seems too obvious or something, but then people also don't act like it or something, going on what you describe. I might just stay away from them for a bit.
That said, I am kind of internet dating but luckily via a not so regulated site.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger TessaJ said...

For most people, dating IS a numbers game, no matter what venue one uses to date; however, on-line dating I find allows people to be even flakier than they can be in real life. You're essentially shopping for a partner, and you can add as many to your cart as you feel like without ever having to try anything on!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow that would freak me out. i know this is really lame but i just watched "must love dogs" on hbo demand yesterday, and i am so in love with john cusack's character "jake" that i almost put my profile up on a dating site just to try to find his real life counter-part. ...somehow i don't think my boyfriend would approve...**OOPS!**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home