A Dater's Life

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hmmmm....question

What is it about dating that causes otherwise sane and rational individuals to turn into quivering masses of insecurity, spending hours on end deconstructing one late phone call or one cancelled date or one confusing e-mail?

This isn't a criticism, for I've been there just as many times as the next gal (heck, or even guy). It's more an observation and perhaps one of the primary reasons why I fled from the dating world for the past few months.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I spent the last weekend doing just this - analyzing every word and wondering just what exactly did his email mean?
I'm so much more than that, but I let myself go there...ridiculous.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger TessaJ said...

Well, we all do it. I think it's just a matter of whether or not you can keep one foot (one toe?) in reality!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home