A Dater's Life

Monday, October 30, 2006

Step One

So, I guess since I've started a blog about dating, I should think about getting some dates. Ten years ago this was as easy as finding a new pair of shoes, but today....not so easy. So I refreshed my on-line profile with some pics from the wedding:

And guess what? Within minutes (okay, hours) of re-posting my profile, this creepy guy whose profile I actually blocked a year or so ago, has already checked me out. And guess what? He's managed to become even more creepy by posting a shirtless picture of himself as his main photo. He has man boobs. Hmmm. Don't think I'll be responding to that!

5 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger Karen said...

You no likey the man boobs? I can't ever imagine why.... I met a boy last night - only he's still married and very much hung up on his not-yet-ex-wife.

This single thing is looking to be very interesting if nothing else!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger TessaJ said...

You have to appreciate the entertainment value.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Ok--this should be good. Even though I am a jaded old married gal, I love to hear the adventures and misadventures of the dating world.

I look forward to your tales of triumph and woe.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger TessaJ said...

Yeah, all of my married/coupled friends like to live through me!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger TessaJ said...

Yes, moobs. I haven't dared click on his full profile. The image of him and his moobs is enough to scare me away from that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home